Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Design Presentation: Real Estate Advertising


Bad example: First off, where do your eyes go first? The two women. Knowing that this is a billboard you're not going to have much time to read and there is too many words for any driver really to be interested. This does not have simplicity. The phone number is really small. If they were wanting to receive clients through this way of advertising, it would be a good idea to have the phone number a bit bigger to read. This advertising billboard does not stand out, it looks like a typical boring billboard. This board does not give closure. I personally feel scattered all over the place, thus also not having continuity. 



Good Example: This sign is a lot more appealing to me. It has simplicity and closure. I'm able to group the phone number( being in bold and bigger lettering) and the lettering because of the color and proximity, and thus my eyes don't feel scattered all over the place. The first thing I noticed is their Logo, phone number, and the photo's. If those three things caught my attention first then they did a pretty good job. If I were to drive pass this I would easily be able to record the number and their company name.














No comments:

Post a Comment